Friday, March 29, 2019

Sorrow rock in an old woman who think she will reap the fruit of her labour




Chukwudi Onweniwe, the man who killed his girlfriend, an HND student of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Owo and has been sentenced to death by hanging. The sentencing was given by a High Court sitting in Akure, Ondo state.
Chukwudi Onweniwe was dragged before the court in May 22 2017 on a four count charge of action endangering life, kidnapping and abduction, rape and murder.
According to the Prosecutor, Jumoke Ogunjebi said the accused person abducted the deceased and took her “to a farm near Alayere, Ogbese, raped her and then snuffed life out of her by choking and strangulating her to death.
Mrs Adeyeoye said her daughter had informed her she was going to visit her friend on the day she went missing. Adeyeoye claimed she did not know the accused person though he was said to be her daughter’s boyfriend.
The court found him guilty after hearing from the two lawyers, he was also been said that he use her for ritual but he claimed he just kill her for fun.
“I did not remove any part of her body; I only killed her for the fun of it. I made love with her in the bush before killing her. I am not a cultist. It was when I killed her that I realised I made a big mistake and I wept bitterly,” he said.



What are your thoughts on this, drop your comment...........

No comments:

Post a Comment

GT BANK says it will stop charges on undergraduate

 GTBank says it has removed all bank charges for undergraduates between 16 years and 25 years on its GTCRea8 account product. ...